- Automatic & Intelligent: Choose between interactive auto-play modes or control the puppy toy by using the joystick in drive mode via the App. It can automatically adjust how it reacts based on the different actions of your dog!
- Drive Mode: Control the dog toy through the Wicked bone App available for iOS and Android, and move it with its virtual joystick, choosing between the puppy toy's 9 Available motions, and you'll soon create and discover new action combos as it runs!
- Safe & Durable: FDA food-grade polycarbonate of the body, cover, and tires, strong and soft, protects your puppy's claws and teeth.
- Easy To Clean: Its detachable tires and protecting cover are very easy to take off, thus could be quickly and conveniently cleaned! Good puppy chew toy!
- Long battery life: built-in 470 mAh lithium polymer battery, charging for 1 hour, lasting more than 30 minutes in App mode, more than 2 hours in interactive mode, 1 month in sleep mode!
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. My 6 month old schnauzer loves this toy. She gets bored with everything, has played with this for hours! It operates like a little racecar- super fun to use and a million ways to use it. Great way to tire out a dog full of energy. Battery life is good, and it’s very user friendly. Lots of pre-programmed moves to keep the bone constantly moving and you dog on their toes. Also, moves like “spin” prevent a dog with a tight grip from chomping too hard.Important to note: this is a toy that requires you to play with your pet- it’s interactive, not something that you give your dog to use unsupervised- that’s how you end up with a toy that is chewed up or destroyed. When I use this, my pup can’t keep a hold on it longer than a few seconds because it’s constantly moving. If you are watching your pet, and playing with your pet, you won’t end up with a chewed up toy.It’s fun and engaging for both pet and owner.
This actually works really freaking well. The button allows exactly however much you want to dispense, and if there’s leftover, press and hold back upright slowly as you see the leftover water seep back in! I do wish it had a flat side so it could also lay down and not worry about rolling
LOVE this leash! Honestly it’s so easy to use and super convenient when you wanna walk your dog and play PokémonGo (which we do quite often). We have a 30lb mixed pup and it holds on to her well. The pocket is SUPER useful for doggie bags, I don’t use the bottle holder but that’s because I just don’t want the extra weight. Overall I really love it and hands free leashes have bettered our walks.
This product was a Godsend for entertaining our 15-month-old Boxer-Shepard mix. He has an extremely short attention span, but the intermittent movements of the device and the sounds emitted from the cell phone app kept him confused and engaged. He ended up treating it somewhat like a friend and carried it around the house with him.Our dog is a super-chewer, so we're always buying the most durable products possible - most of which last 5 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised to see this device last 3 MONTHS before he finally poked holes through the solid plastic core and shattered the plastic portion where the "eyes" are located. It may not seem like a long time, but this is a new record for toys in our house.Overall - an excellent product that offered hours of entertainment for the dog (and relaxation for us humans) over the course of three months. We will purchase again when his toy-fund gets back up to $99.
My puppy and I really do enjoy this water bottle. She used it without any hesitation from day one, and even though she has chewed on it and thrown it around, there are no signs of damage. What I appreciate the most is that you can hold the button down and drain all the water from the "bowl" back into the bottle easily. It's also nice to have the attached tool to hold poop bags. Now I'll never forget them or have handfuls thrown around my car or purse. It holds enough water for 2 or 3 breaks for her. Definitely recommend this for all owners especially if you're taking longer trips outside.