- Best-in-class dog training system with simple GPS tracking
- One-handed, no-look dog training for up to 3 dogs (additional dog devices sold separately) and at-a-glance tracking with a range of more than 2 miles
- 2.5-Second update rate provides faster location tracking when your dogs are on the run
- Customize training for each dog with 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, tone, and vibration settings
- At-a-glance directional tracking on the built-in display with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception shows which direction and how far away your dogs are
Very easy to use. It seems to be pretty accurate.
As an avid hunter this unit had all the features I wanted and needed. The unit is easy to us and was very reliable. The unit is a little pricey in todays market of all the electronic being used today. The main feature I like was the easy of use for a person still on a flip phone.
I have a small dog and I hunt deep grass. I strongly recommend that they improve this collar by having an option for a 1 sec update rate. I know it will eat the battery life, but I would sacrifice days of battery life down to hours if I could have a faster update rate. The dog is moving to fast for a 2.5 sec update. AND, do away with the feet distance. Yards is good enough. Feet only works out to about 100'. Don't need that. Words FT and YDS are too small. Sometimes the dog is 35 yards not 35 feet. She is fast and small. Needs to be all in yards.
Great product, have been using a different model for a while and finally upgraded the gps tracking model.
I have a small squirrel dog that loves to run across the road to the woods. So now I can keep an eye on him! Very good product!