- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allows Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling downstairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
- CLEAN FLOORS EVERY DAY - Provides a system of cleaning features & smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home & deliver a daily clean.
- CLEANS CARPETS & HARD FLOORS - Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets & hard floors.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES - Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking & recharging.
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, & will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
Love, Love, Love this Roomba! We have 3 cats and it picks up all the cat hair. We have all wood and tile floors with some scatter rugs. It does a great job cleaning on all surfaces. Only negative, and I do not consider it a negative since we have 3 cats, is that we have to pause it a couple times during a cleaning cycle to empty the bin. Without the cat hair, it would do a whole cycle before emptying. We are seniors and it is so nice to sit in our recliners and have the Roomba do it's job. Another plus is that it will connect to our echo dot and so all we have to do is say Alexa start the Roomba. Now if they make a model that can cook, we will be the first to buy it! LOL
I was very skeptical at first because I have 2 large Golden Retrievers with a lot of hair.When the Romba first came out several years ago we purchased one, it did not work very well and I ended up returning it.This model is wonderful it gets up sand, dirt and hair that the dogs are always tracking in. I love this machine and highly recommend it to somone with long hair dogs. It runs everynight at 4 am. You just have to be careful to pick up plugs and small toys. It learns where it needs to go pretty quickly. Every once in a while it will get stuck, but it will let you it needs help on your phone app. . Great product I am pleasantly surprise!
Robot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors. This handy household cleaner, with its robot sensibilities, will clean your floors very well. It can be operated with Alexa, your cellphone or in and of itself: it allows the user to connect to clean from anywhere in the house. Its patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Its patented dirt detect sensors alert to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home. Its edge-sweeping brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners. Its full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors while it runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging. Required for use: just charge its battery, press clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App or Alexa.I have two cats in my home, both with Siamese ancestry, so their hair is long, ample and all over the place. Every time I saw a TV commercial for this product, I wanted it, so ordered it immediately when it showed up on Vine. I did have problems with its installation, at least to my cell phone. There were insufficient instructions so that I could not get the “Continue” button to work. However, once fully charged, it works fine by itself. Once past that problem, can say I’m happy I got it, though it's a bit noisy, which the TV commercials didn't see fit to allow to be shown. However, have run it twice, and it has twice filled its bin with cat hair.
Day 4. 3 Cleanings. Performance thus far has been both impressive and flawless.I owned a v1 Roomba (before self charging) and that was good if you had a small, clear, rectangle to sweep. When its battery died and I found that a replacement would be North of $100 I tossed it.A This new one is, well, impressive. It was easy to configure and has been dilligently searching and sweeping ever since. NOTHING (thus far) has made it “get stuck”.My only “want” is for it to be silent-er. I could also envision a feature whereby it could raise AND lower itself to back out of blocking conditions. ...and perhaps a brush reversing mechanism to (attempt to) unwind the proverbial ball of string.Those thoughts aside I can’t see why anyone would want the more expensive flavors.
This rumba is amazing. We have 4 pets inside our house and it was a daily struggle to keep up with all the dog hair. This has saved me a lot of time, and our floors looks great, no more left over dog hair. I would highly recommend this item to anyone with inside pets.