- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily set up by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices to enable announcements and two-way talk for convenient in-home monitoring.
We've had our a couple weeks now. It was easy to set up, the camera quality is impressive, and the motion detection bring us peace of mind. We live out in the country and we were getting word that thieves were targeting our rural area since we're known to leave our doors unlocked (I mean, they're not wrong). We couldn't pass up the Prime Day deal on this sucker. We absolutely love it, even though we haven't had any exciting action other than my old Pyrenees dog waddling across the camera 45 times a day. We had a good snowfall in Oct. and when we went out to play in it I realized I had forgotten my phone inside. I was able to pull Ring camera footage of us goofing around in the snow. It was sweet. We also witnessed our nice FedEx guy cuddling with our dog and giving her treats.
OK, for the price you have a pretty cool tool. Easy to install and connect with your phone a BIG PLUS. When in the baseman I used to miss the door bell now I get notification if someone is at the door and choose to open or not specially when with the kiddos. Great camera tool for the price to see packages, GOOD quality camera day and night. for price I gave it a 5 stars =) Best part is when you are away you have a good security device on your phone!
In addition to the doorbell feature, this product also includes motion detection. You can even set certain areas within the camera's view to NOT trigger motion detection (for example, a view corridor facing a busy street). The software that comes with the product has lots of options for how many notifications you want to get, who else can get notifications, and much more. They are selling a nifty piece of hardware, but the software that you get for no additional charge is a very nice bonus. (Disclaimer: you do have to pay an additional monthly fee if you want to save the videos made by your camera. But the audio/video doorbell function is free of any monthly fees.)
I love my new doorbell! Its so pretty & the quality is good! I am a female & this was pretty easy to install. I love how it comes with a bit and a mini level. Also, if your installing into brick you will need a hammer drill.At first I was upset because I hardwire it & my doorbell in side the home wasnt ringing but my “ ring” outside was lol doesnt do much good if its ringing outside. However, after google research theres a setting on the app and I had to switch the doorbell inside live. Now it rings inside! I am very happy with my Purchase. Hopefully it last
I couldn’t wait to get this! I just got it today. After reading some reviews elsewhere about mounting it instead of drilling holes due to living in an apartment, I decided to mount it. Easy set up. It took about 2-3 hours to charge before I placed it outside. Motion detection is great and I’m glad that you can customize the detection area so you’re getting the alerts that you want. WiFi signal is great considering that my modem is in the back of my apartment. My apartment is not small. I also like the Neighbors by Ring app where you can see what others in your community are reporting and pics that they post about what’s going on in the area as far as crime or things they think others should be aware of. Or if you don’t want to download the app you can just click on Neighbors within the Ring app and it’s the same thing. Really cool